Thursday, August 30, 2007

Archives-Sick Sucks 4/11/2007

April 11, 2007

That seems to be the general consensus lately, anyhow. I'm sick. My sister is sick. All of my kids are sick. MJ is sick-God bless her, it took over her entire vacation and then some. I was just reading that Janice is sick. The illness refuses to go away, as does winter, it seems. My poor flowers keep getting frost on them! And the tulips-poor things, they look like miniatures this year. Confounded, weird Maryland weather.In two weeks, I will be southbound, though, and not a moment too soon. How much do you want to bet, it will be miserable-hot down there, and I will be complaining about THAT the whole time. At least there will be a pool. And the Gulf of Mexico.And speaking of Mexico...there's my Mexico trip, fast approaching, if my frickin' passport ever comes. I so love the US government and its efficiency. I'm scared of Monteczuma's Revenge. For one thing, frozen drinks are a must. I'm told most resorts will use filtered water for their ice, so I don't plan on refusing them. Also, I'm a fan of fruits and veggies, which are supposed to be off-limits. Hmph. What good is going to a tropical area, if you can't eat tropical foods? I did read that you can soak them in treated water (ie: you go to the grocery and buy the water treatment stuff, then treat a sink full of water, then soak your fruit), but that seems kinda, well, inconvenient.Oh, and G has a new friend. Now, if that ain't some entertainment, I don't know what is. I bet you can't pick which one she is (heehee). All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not that cool. I mean, I'm sure she's a very nice person. Anyway. I need to stop chattering and go to bed. I hope you are well (at least, moreso than the rest of us)!

No comments: